Donate Non-Cash Assets
Indiana Right To Life seeks to help you explore the various and creative ways you can use your non-cash resources to support Indiana Right To Life through our partnership with iDonate.
An estimated 91% of America’s wealth is in non-cash assets, yet the vast majority of non-profit organizations receive less than 10% of these gifts because they are not equipped to accept non-cash gifts.
Visit the non-cash asset donation site, find your donation type, click the button and fill in the blanks. You will be contacted within 3-4 business days to arrange for pickup of your donation.
- After your donation is picked up, you will receive a gift-in-kind receipt. This will finish your portion of the donation.
- iDonate will liquidate the donation and send money to Indiana Right To Life.
WHY DONATE NON-CASH ASSETS?
- Make a Difference–Your donation is an important contribution to Indiana Right To Life.
- Simplicity–The process is quick and easy.
- Tax Deduction–Based on the current IRS tax laws. It is always a good idea to check with your tax advisor for the latest information.